Monday, June 7, 2010

Sugar Addiction

Off and on all weekend I have been dealing with a stomach bug. However, that hasn't stopped me from admiring these yummy treats. Maybe in some ways it's good that I have not been able to divulge in this sugar madness otherwise my addiction could easily get out of control. After all, I don't think anyone can ever be to old for a good ol' dose of sugar especially when its in the form of rock candy, sugar cookies, and cotton candy!


{photos via we heart it and via amy atlas blog}


4 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie! I don't typically have a sweet tooth but after this post - Yum yum, I NEED rock candy right now! What a gorgeous picture! Hope you had a happy weekend xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors! I don't eat sugar often, but they pictures are actually very tempting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sugar cookies look delicious!!! Hmmm... maybe I can start my diet tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete